TURBOCHARGER FOR CATERPILLAR C15, C16, 3406E | NEW #137-4832
475 – 550HP
USE BW 174260 FOR LOW HP
Band Clamp Torque – 120 In/Lb3406 Engine Specifications:
Cylinder: L 6
Bore/Stroke: 5.400-5.402″ ,6.500″
Compression Ratio: 14.5:1
Firing Order: 1-5-3-6-2-4
DIESEL 3406E TRUCK, OHC, 24 VALVE, 5DS-1LWTune-Up Specifications:
Intake Valve Lash:.012-.018″
Exhaust Valve Lash:.027-.033″
Lash Adjustment Method: Adjusting ScrewTips:
It’s important during the whole turbo installation process you prevent dirt or debris from entering any part of the turbo. Any dirt or debris entering the turbo may cause catastrophic damage due to the very high speed of operation.
Nothing is more embarrassing than getting passed by a hybrid when you have your pedal to the floor. It’s time to replace that worn out turbo with something new. Whether you need a stock replacement or are shooting for more power Highway and Heavy Parts has you covered.Choose balanced, long-lasting power you can count on with a turbocharger from Highway and Heavy Parts. These parts aren’t some no-name, knock-off that come from some dirty factory where acceptable tolerances are between “close enough” and “ehh, no one will notice”. We only work with reputable aftermarket suppliers, most of which supply the OE, meaning you can rest assured you’ve got quality you can count, a 2-Year Warranty, and savings up to 50% off OE Prices.
- Forget worrying about over spooling, our Caterpillar 3406E turbo includes an installed wastegate and mounting gaskets.
- Rest assured knowing each turbo is built to OEM specifications and has exceptional quality control with a low price.
- This turbo gives increased power, efficiency and long lasting performance, giving your engine what it needs to go further.
- Give your engine extra protection. A wastegate will regulate maximum boost pressure and allow for a smaller A/R turbine housing, resulting in less lag time before the turbo creates boost and starts to spool.
- To top it off, a wastegate valve diverts gasses away from the turbine wheel in a turbocharged engine system, regulating the turbine speed and rotating speed of the compressor.
FAQ ( frequently ask questions )
A: inquiry→quotation→confirm→send PI→make the payment→arrange the parts→delivery→receive the parts
A: By sea to your nearest port
By air to your nearest airport
By express (DHL,UPS,FEDEX,TNT,EMS)to your door
When your order shipping out . we will provide you a tracking number. then you can know clearly the status of the goods
A: Motsly parts we have stock before you want to book with us pls email us and confirm the delivery time and price. Usually 1-5 working days.
|DHL||Around 3-5 working days|
|FedEx||Around 3-5 working days|
|UPS/TNT||Around 6-8 working days|
|EMS||Around 10-15 working days|
|AIR||Around 5-7 working days|
|SEA||Around 15-30 working days|
A: Of course, common products are allowed to be exchanged as long as you pay the freight and custom cost
A: Yes, we have warranty for our parts. 3 months for PCB, 2 years for original roller and other roller, 3-5 years for COMI roller and 1 year for Yaskawa inverter. Please contact us to get more information for other products
A: You can send it back to repair ,but the freight and repair charge will be paid by you.
A: TT, Western Union, Pay pal, You can choose a convinient way for you .
Kindly contact our staff to get more answers. Thanks for your cooperation!!!”